This Boom Stand Is Up to Any Challenge
Grab the Atlas Sound TB3664 tripod-base mic stand when you need a microphone stand that can stand up to even the most extreme stage conditions. Made of ultra-dense cold-rolled steel and finished in non-reflective ebony epoxy, the TB3664 can take even the roughest abuse. A 36"-64" height adjustable tube with a super-durable 3-piece clutch give the TB3664 plenty of reach and security. And the 37" boom makes it easy position your mics, while friction notches prevent heavy mics from sagging. Whether your stand need to survive in a tough club environment or weather the storms of the outdoor festival scene, you'll get the performance you need from an Atlas Sound TB3664 tripod-base mic stand!Atlas Sound TB3664 Heavy-duty Microphone Stand Features:
- Field serviceable parts guarantee long product life
- Ideal for a variety of studio, recording, and performance applications
- 25" tripod base provides maximum stability
- Boom arm is adjustable from 22" to 37"
- Virtually indestructible, wear-proof design
- 3-Piece clutch offers secure, fast, and noise-free height adjustment
- Base finish: Ebony
- Tube finish: Ebony
- Base size: 25" tripod
- Height span: 36"-64"
- Shipping weight: 5 lbs.