100% Slayer Bass Brutality!
It doesn't get more metal than ESP's Artist Series TA-600 Tom Araya signature bass guitar. One look at this chiseled black beast and you know you're looking at a bass in a whole other league of tone. Alder bolstered by a maple neck-thru design provides all of the natural punch, resonance, and sustain you can handle. And there to capture it in all of its glory is a pair of active EMG 35DC humbuckers, whose extended frequency response delivers subterranean growl and midrange smack like you wouldn't believe. If you want the bass sound Slayer demands, then you need an ESP TA-600!ESP TA-600 4-string Electric Bass at a Glance:
- A pure metal bass built for none other than Tom Araya himself
- EMG 35DC active humbuckers dish out a serious tonal beating
- ESP Signature series delivers pro quality any serious player can afford
Like a battle axe from an alien planet or a demonic beetle chiseled from pure obsidian, the ESP TA-600 is a truly magnificent and unique bass to behold. It's the perfect instrument for Tom Araya, one of the most aggressive, influential, and hard-hitting frontmen to lead the way in thrash metal. When you pick up a TA-600, you'll feel the raw power of a bass that was been built to take metal to new frontiers.EMG 35DC active humbuckers dish out a serious tonal beating
Loaded with lo-Z internal preamps and ceramic-based dual parallel coils, the EMG 35DC active humbuckers installed in the ESP TA-600 give it a simply massive range of tone. These aren't "metal" pickups, per se, rather, they're finely honed tone machines that give you everything from deep and growling lows to clear and expressive highs. If you happen to use your TA-600 to play metal, you're going to be impressed with the results.ESP Signature series delivers pro quality any serious player can afford
Working closely with the influential guitar slingers in their roster, ESP has built an impressive collection of artist signature guitars and basses. From James Hetfield to Jeff Hanneman, these are the who's who of rock and metal fame. Their signature axes sport the personalized features and specs that make them unique. ESP's Signature series is all about tone and playability - and because they're members of ESP's affordable LTD series, these instruments offer incredible value.ESP TA-600 4-string Electric Bass Features:
- The original signature bass of Tom Araya, the godfather of thrash metal bass
- Unique alder and maple neck-thru design provides tons of resonance and sustain
- Comfortable thin U neck carve provides the action you need for blisteringly fast bass riffs
- Dual EMG 35DC active humbucking pickups deliver extended frequency response and tons of punch
- Grover tuners and an LTD BB-604 bridge give you rock-solid tuning stability
Get real Slayer bass tone with this ESP Artist Series TA-600!