Super-versatile All-tube Combo Amp
If you're looking for one amp that can cover a whole range of pure tube tone, then the Mesa/Boogie TransAtlantic TA-30 is it! This incredible amp combines the American-made quality with the convenient portability and the classic good looks that made the TA-15 such a hit - along with a whole list of exciting new features and performance enhancements. From the studio to the stage, the TA-30 has the tones and the options you need. Both of the TA-30's channels feature Multi-Watt assignable power with Duo-Class and Dyna-Watt technologies, which let you set them independently to Class A 15-watt, Class A 30-watt, or Class A/B 40-watt operating mode. But that's not all.
You can also set the voicing of each channel, allowing you to select from clean British and overdriven British tones on channel one and three different tones on channel two, including a clean American tone and a classic Boogie high-gain tone. On top of that, the TA-30 features a channel-assignable, all-tube, long spring reverb with independent channel controls. You can toggle the TA-30's channel assignment from the included footswitch, and you can add a second optional footswitch to toggle the reverb, making the TA-30 the ultimate live amp. With the push of a single footswitch, you can go from a glassy clean lead with plenty of headroom to a ripping solo lead or a gritty rhythm tone with the perfect amount of breakup.
The TA-30 2 x 12" combo amplifier takes all of this flexibility and adds a pair of perfectly matched 12" speakers into the mix. Lightweight and perfectly portable, you'll have no problems carrying the TA-30 2 x 12" combo amp from gig to gig, back to your rehearsal space, and even into the studio. To make onstage positioning even easier, the TA-30 2 x 12" combo amp comes equipped with a set of casters. And, although you probably won't want to stop playing it long enough to bother, you also get a handy slip cover, too.Mesa/Boogie's Warranty: The Best in the Business!
Your new Mesa/Boogie amp is protected by Mesa/Boogie's transferable warranty: five years on
the electronics, three years for speakers, and six months for tubes.
- 2-channel all-tube combo amplifier
- 2 x 12" configuration
- 6 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x EL84 power tubes
- Multi-Watt channel-assignable power amp with Duo-Class and Dyna-Watt technologies provides independent, 15-/30-/40-watt output
- Select from 2 power tubes operating in Class A mode (15 watts), 4 power tubes operating in Class A mode (30 watts), or 4 power tubes operating in Dyna-Watt Class A/B (40 watts)
- 2 fully independent channels with 5 style modes
- Channel 1 features: mormal (British clean) or top boost (British overdrive) modes with Multi-Watt power switch, FX loop, and reverb assignment switch, as well as gain, treble, bass, reverb, and cut with pull master controls
- Channel 2 features: tweed (American clean), high 1 (British gain), and high 2 (Boogie gain) modes with Multi-Watt power switch, as well as FX loop and reverb assignment switch, gain with pull boost, treble, bass, reverb, and master controls
- Fixed bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- Channel-assignable, all-tube, long spring reverb with independent channel controls
- Channel-assignable, fully buffered FX loop
- Channel-independent true bypass switches fully removes FX loop from signal path
- Optional second footswitch toggles reverb
- All-aluminum chassis
- Casters for easy stage adjustment
- Slipcover included
- Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for U.S. shipping. Must be a U.S. resident.