Go Super-Sonic with Fender!
Fender turned heads a few years back when they crammed two classic amps and the high gain crunch of modern amps into one box. Well, they re-tooled the Super-Sonic 60, giving this latest incarnation a fatter tone and more bass. With nine (yes, count 'em nine) tubes and two channels, you can dial in your perfect guitar tone. The Super-Sonic 60 is designed for serious players desiring modern high-gain tones and industry-standard Fender clean tones - and it delivers it all perfectly!Fender Super-Sonic 60 Head Features at a Glance:
- Amp Type: Tube
- Output: 60 Watts
- Ohms: 4, 8 or 16 ohms switchable
- Channels: 2 (Vintage and Burn)
- Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Vibrolux/Bassman)
- Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume
- Covering: Blonde Textured Vinyl Covering
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.625" x 25.3" x 9.625"
- Tubes: 2 X 6L6, 6 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Shipping Weight: 63 lbs., 28.5 kg
- Cover: Amplifier Cover Included
- Accessories: 3-button footswitch and amplifier cover
Killer tones - and a whole lot of them - with Fender's Super-Sonic 60!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.