Go Super-Sonic with Fender!
Fender turned heads a few years back when they crammed two classic amps and the high gain crunch of modern amps into one box. Well, they re-tooled the Super-Sonic 60, giving this latest incarnation a fatter tone and more bass. With 10 (yes, count 'em 10) tubes and two channels, you can dial in your perfect guitar tone. The Super-Sonic 60 is designed for serious players desiring modern high-gain tones and industry-standard Fender clean tones - and it delivers it all perfectly! The Super-Sonic 60 is built around a 60-watt all-tube amp driving a single 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speaker.Fender Super-Sonic 60 1 x 12" Combo Amp Features at a Glance:
- Amp Type: Tube
- Output: 60 Watts
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speaker: 12" Celestion Vintage 30
- Channels: 2 (Vintage and Burn)
- Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Vibrolux/Bassman)
- Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb, Rear-Panel Effects Controls: Send/Return Level Controls
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl Covering
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17.8" x 25.3" x 10.188"
- Tubes: 2 X 6L6, 6 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Shipping Weight: 63 lbs., 28.5 kg
- Cover: Amplifier Cover Included
- Accessories: 3-button footswitch and amplifier cover
Killer tones - and a whole lot of them - with Fender's Super-Sonic 60!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.