Perfect Partner for Your Subway D-800 Head
The Mesa Engineering Subway Neo 1 x 15" bass speaker cabinet pairs up perfectly with the Mesa Subway D-800 bass amp head, giving players the tone of a big bass rig with the benefits of a compact and lightweight design. Sweetwater bassists know how difficult it can be to lug a full bass rig to the show. Transporting the cabinet is a breeze thanks to aviation-style bracing and a custom-made Mesa Subway neodymium 15" speaker, which bring the cab in under 37 lbs. And the Italian poplar construction has Mesa's Tri-port front porting, ensuring your low end is much bigger than you'd expect out of a cabinet this size. The Mesa Subway Neo 1 x 15" bass cabinet is huge tone in a small, lightweight package.
Mesa Engineering Subway Neo 1 x 15" Bass Speaker Cabinet Features:
- Lightweight bass cabinet for Subway D-800 bass head
- Tri-port front porting enhances your low end
- 400-watt, 15" custom Subway neodymium speaker cuts down on weight
- Variable high-frequency horn
- Combination speakON/ 1/4" output
- Slip cover included
- Important Notice for International Customers: Mesa/Boogie products sold by Sweetwater are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any Mesa/Boogie products outside of the US.