A Virtual Strobe Tuner That's Always Ready!
Keep a Peterson StroboClip locked to the back of your guitar's headstock, and you're always ready to tune. As Peterson's smallest multi-temperament tuner, the StroboClip is discreet enough to hide behind your headstock as you play. But it's also versatile enough to accommodate a wide range of tunings, including Eastern temperaments and the Buzz Feiten Tuning System. Its smooth real-time display gives you easy-to-read feedback that's 1/10-cent accurate. The StroboClip also has settings to adjust for capo positions and drop tuning, and the battery-saving Auto Sleep mode keeps you from having to manually turn it off between tunings.
Peterson StroboClip Clip-on Headstock Tuner Features at a Glance:
- Peterson's smallest multi-temperament tuner
- 1/10-cent accurate
- Smooth real-time display
- Alternate temperament presets (including the Buzz Feiten Tuning System)
- Includes Eastern temperament presets
- Drop/capo settings
- Adjustable key
- 25 exclusive Peterson sweeteners/temperaments
- Adjustable concert A reference (400Hz-490Hz)
- Auto Sleep and power-off functions save batteries
- Low power consumption
- Patented Virtual Strobe technology