This Analog-style Console Strip Plug-in Gives You Instant Results!
NOTE: This product requires iLok authorization. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at 1-800-222-4700.
The URS Classic Console Strip native plug-in provides an easy-to-use, incredibly natural-sounding EQ and compressor combination that lets you tame your tracks, or make them jump out of the mix. URS equipped the Classic Console Strip with 46 preset starting points for vocals, instruments and submixes, giving you an easy head start for tweaking tracks. The plug-in's eight knobs easily map to popular control surfaces, allowing for quick, intuitive adjustments. You get the sound of analog and the versatility of a high-powered plug-in with the Classic Console Strip!
URS Classic Console Strip Native EQ and Compressor Plug-in at a Glance:
- 3-band EQ
- High-resolution 48-bit "Double Precision" processing
- Easy mapping, preset starting points
The URS Classic Console Strip Compressor digitally re-creates characteristics of a transformer input and a specially designed feed forward 1975 VCA gain reduction amplifier The Compressor features fully adjustable Threshold, Ratio and Gain Makeup with three preset Attack and Release settings. The Compressor and EQ sections are totally independent of each other featuring separate In/Out switching. The Compressor section is selectable between Pre/Post the EQ section.
The Classic Console Strip's EQ section features a three band EQ digitally re-created from three different analog consoles. URS selected the critical frequencies for today's hip-hop, R&B, and rock. Bass drum, snare, guitar, bass, piano, organ, strings, brass and vocals jump out in the mix with quick EQ adjustment. The LF and HF EQ bands each offer three different frequencies. The midrange EQ band is fully sweepable with selectable Sharp or Wide "Q" bandwidth.
High-resolution 48-bit "Double Precision" processing
The URS Classic Console Strip TDM features 48-bit Double Precision Processing and URS Classic Console Strip Native features 64-bit "Double Precision" floating processing for increased clarity and headroom with unparalleled gain reduction. High-resolution "Double Precision" processing helps to avoid internal clipping in the Digital Domain.
Easy mapping, preset starting points
We call the URS Classic Console Strip the "Easy Eight". The URS Classic Console Strip's eight knobs map perfectly to the Command 8, Digi002, ProjectMix I/O, ProControl, HUI and other popular controllers allowing for quick adjustments on individual tracks. And 46 preset starting points for individual instruments, vocals and sub mixes make getting started easy!
- Classic Compressor
- Classic Console Equalizer
- Very DSP-efficient
- Stereo, mono and multi-mono
- 46 preset starting points
- Transformer input stage - digitally re-created
- Compressor threshold level
- Variable compressor ratio
- Compressor gain make-up control + or - 20db
- Selectable A, B, C attack/release presets
- Compressor section In/Out bypass switch
- Compressor section selectable pre or post EQ section
- Selectable LF - 55hz, 110hz and 220hz Shelving
- Sweepable midrange between .2k to 7.5k
- Selectable Wide or Sharp midrange "Q" bandwidth
- Selectable HF - 4.5khz, 8.5khz and 16khz shelving
- All EQ bands cut/boost -15db to +15db
- EQ section In/Out bypass switch
- Line output trim offers -10 to +20 gain variable to .1db
- Phase switch
- Gain reduction meter
- Plasma-style input and output VU meters