Early 60s Looks, 21st Century Tone!
The Fender Vintage Hot Rod '62 Strat bridges the gap between the Fender Custom Shop and production models. Loaded with the most requested custom features built into Custom Shop models, the Vintage Hot Rod '62 is equipped with American Vintage Strat single-coil pickups, a larger "C"-shaped neck, and an American Vintage Synchronized tremolo. This is a vintage hot-rodded Strat for the 21st century! A Hot Rod '57 Strat is also available. Get a brand-new guitar with that magical broken-in feel with the Fender Vintage Hot Rod '62 Strat.Fender Vintage Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster at a Glance:
- Vintage specs with modern appointments
- Modern pickups
- Comfortable "C"-shaped neck
A brand-new old friend
Classic vintage styling and a thin nitrocellulose laquer finish mingle with modern pickups and a comfy "C"-shaped neck with a Rosewood fingerboard and medium jumbo frets on the Vintage Hot Rod '62 Strat. The result is a guitar with a vintage feel and modern tonal capabilities, giving it a broken-in vibe and adding functionality to a classic instrument. If you ever pined for the feeling you can only get from playing a great-sounding, lived-in axe but want a new instrument, here it is!
A classic vehicle with some real horsepower
Yes, it's got a classy, vintage appeal. But you'll be getting a lot more output from these three American Vintage Strat Single-Coil pickups than your daddy's Strat could muster. From sparkling to scorching, you'll get whatever your tonal palette desires with these pickups!
The Vintage Hot Rod '62 Strat's Maple neck has that comfortable broken-in feeling, thanks to its vintage "C" shape. A flatter fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets also contribute to the easy playability of this instrument, which comes with a deluxe brown hardshell case.
- Series: American Vintage Hot Rod Series
- Body: Comfort contoured Alder body
- Color: Olympic White
- Neck: Maple, larger "C" shape, satin back (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" radius (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh® vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-ply mint green, (11-hole)
- Pickups: 3 American Vintage Strat® single-coil pickups with reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup and aged cover
- Controls: Master volume, tone 1 (neck pickup), tone 2 (bridge pickup)
- Pickup switching: 5-Position Blade
- Color: Olympic White
The Fender Vintage Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster gives you vintage feel and modern tone!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.