Classic Looks, Modern Tone!
The Fender Vintage Hot Rod '57 Strat bridges the gap between Fender's Custom Shop and production models. Loaded with the most requested custom features built into Custom Shop models, the Vintage Hot Rod '57 is equipped with Parallel SCN (Neck), SCN (Mid), and DiMarzio Tone Zone (Bridge) pickups, a softer "V"-shaped neck, and an American Vintage Synchronized tremolo. This is a vintage hot-rodded Strat for the 21st century! A Hot Rod '62 Strat is also available. Get a brand-new guitar with that magical broken-in feel with the Fender Vintage Hot Rod '57 Strat.Fender Vintage Hot Rod '57 Stratocaster at a Glance:
- Vintage specs with modern appointments
- Modern pickups
- Softer "V"-shaped neck
A brand-new old friend
Classic vintage styling and a thin nitrocellulose laquer finish mingle with modern pickups and a slimmed, softened "V"-style neck and medium jumbo frets on the Vintage Hot Rod '57 Strat. The result is a guitar with a vintage feel and modern tonal capabilities, giving it a broken-in vibe and adding functionality to a classic instrument. If you ever pined for the feeling you can only get from playing a great-sounding, lived-in axe but want a new instrument, here it is!
A classic vehicle with some real horsepower
Yes, it's got a classy, vintage appeal. But look a little closer at that bridge pickup. They put a DiMarzio Tone Zone in there! , From sparkling to scorching, you'll get whatever your tonal palette desires with this pickup selection, which also includes Parallel SCN (Neck) and SCN (Mid) units.
The Vintage Hot Rod '57 Strat's one-piece maple neck has that comfortable broken-in feeling, thanks to its slimmed and softened "V" shape. A flatter fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets also contribute to the easy playability of this instrument, which also comes with a vintage tweed case.
- Series: American Vintage Hot Rod Series
- Body: Comfort contoured Alder body
- Color: 2-color Sunburst
- Neck: One-piece maple, slimmed and softened "V" shape, satin back (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" radius (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh® vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-ply White, (8-hole)
- Pickups: Parallel SCN (neck), SCN (mid) DiMarzio® Tone Zone™ (bridge)
- Controls: Master volume, tone 1 (neck pickup), tone 2 (bridge pickup)
- Pickup switching: 5-Position Blade
- Color: Two-tone sunburst
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.