Modern Players will Love This Great-playing Strat!
The Fender Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo solidbody electric guitar combines classic Strat feel and character with modern features that hold up to modern playing styles. Loaded with a hot humbucking pickup in the bridge plus single coils in the neck and middle positions, the Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo gives you great tone, and plenty of it. You also get a Floyd Rose licensed locking tremolo that stands up to more aggressive playing and provides great tuning stability. When you want the feel and vibe of a real Strat with a decidedly modern features, choose the Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo.Fender Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Push your amp with this Strat
- Built for today's player
- Plenty of classic Strat vibe
Push your amp with this Strat
This guitar gives you the best of both worlds when it comes to its sound; you get the kind of thick, high-output humbucking tones that drive modern amps, thanks to the bridge humbucker. Single-coils in the middle and neck positions provide a stellar combination of juicy Fender vibe and articulation. Mix and match this pickup array with the Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo's 5-way switch, and you're in tone heaven!
Built for today's player
Fender built the Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo with modern players in mind. You'll love the Floyd Rose licensed locking tremolo, which gives you amazing tuning stability. Other less visible (yet very important) modern tweaks include shielded body cavities for lower-noise operation and medium jumbo frets for comfortable, accurate fretting — even at blazing speeds. The C-shaped neck gives you a decidedly modern feel to facilitate those fast fingerboard runs.
Plenty of classic Strat vibe
The Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo sounds amazing, and it's versatile enough for a range of styles. Plus, it's got the looks to match! Want classic vibe? You get a tinted neck and a '70s style headstock logo. Fender added a classy parchment pickguard and parchment control knobs, too.
- Series: Standard series
- Color: Candy Apple Red (polyester finish)
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, modern C shape (tinted satin urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" radius
- No. of frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: One Standard humbucking pickup (bridge), two Standard single-coil Strat pickups (neck and middle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (neck pickup), Tone 2. (middle pickup)
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade with special switching
- Bridge: Floyd Rose double locking 2-point tremolo
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard cast/Sealed yuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply white
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Width at nut: 1.650"
- Unique features: Parchment pickguard and control knobs
- Strings: Fender Super Bullets 3250L, nickel-plated steel, .009 to .042
The Fender Standard Strat HSS with Locking Tremolo makes an ideal Strat for modern players!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.