Your "Old Standby" Guitar Is Brand New!
An amazingly comfortable Strat for the modern player! Fender's Road Worn Player Stratocaster offers up hotter pickups for smoldering, fat tone. And it's easy on the hands, with a flatter fingerboard for super-smooth bending. Of course, this axe is easy on the eyes too, thanks to Fender's hip "Road Worn" treatment, giving the Road Worn Player Stratocaster the vibe of a well-loved instrument that's been out gigging with you for years. You get that "well-loved" vibe in a great-playing (and brand-new) guitar, with the Road Worn Player Stratocaster!Fender Road Worn Player Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Olympic White
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape
- Neck Finish: Distressed Urethane
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: 3 Texas Special Single-Coils (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade (Aged Switch Tip)
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone (Aged Knobs)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender Road Worn Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Strap Buttons: Chrome Strap Buttons
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Fender's Road Worn Player Stratocaster gives you the vibe of a well-loved road warrior, in a brand-new guitar!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.