Your "Old Standby" Guitar Is Brand New
An amazingly comfortable Strat for the modern player! Fender's Road Worn Player Stratocaster HSS offers up hotter pickups (including a great-sounding humbucker in the bridge position) for smoldering, fat tone. And it's easy on the hands, with a flatter rosewood fingerboard for super-smooth bending. Of course, this axe is easy on the eyes too, thanks to Fender's hip "Road Worn" treatment, giving the Road Worn Player Stratocaster HSS the vibe of a well-loved instrument that's been out gigging with you for years. You get that "well-loved" vibe in a great-playing (and brand-new) guitar, with the Road Worn Player Stratocaster HSS!Fender Road Worn Player Stratocaster HSS Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Inca Silver
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape
- Neck Finish: Distressed Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus Humbucker; 2 Texas Special Single-Coils (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade (Aged Switch Tip)
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone (Aged Knobs)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender Road Worn Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Strap Buttons: Chrome Strap Buttons
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Fender's Road Worn Player HSS Stratocaster gives you the vibe of a well-loved road warrior, in a brand-new guitar!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.