Vintage Worn Looks and Feel in a New Strat!
The Fender Road Worn '60s Strat solidbody electric guitar gives you the looks and feel of a well-loved vintage Stratocaster that's seen plenty of playing action. Strap on the Road Worn '60s Strat and you'll appreciate the 1960s-spec design, complete with a genuine nitrocellulose laquer finish that's worn to perfection - in a brand new package! This Strat features an alder body, maple neck, and rosewood fingerboard, and its three single-coil Tex-Mex pickups provide an impressive combination of output and sparkle. If you want a new guitar but prefer the looks and feel of a "broken in" axe, look no further than the Road Worn '60s Strat!Fender Road Worn '60s Strat Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- The looks and feel of a well-loved instrument
- Classic-sounding pickups with a kick
The looks and feel of a well-loved instrument
The Stratocaster really came into its own in the 1960s, with players coaxing unbelievable sounds from it amid punishing stage shows and grueling tours. Beaten, bruised and even burned, they only got better as the years wore on-looking even cooler and feeling even more comfortable. Now you can get the looks and feel of a well-used '60s-spec Strat in a brand-new guitar! The Road Worn '60s Strat backs up those authentic looks with great playing feel and the kind of tonality you'd expect from a pick-of-the-litter vintage instrument.
Classic-sounding pickups with a kick
Designed to give you the kind of clear, transparent highs you want from a Stratocaster while adding increased output and warmth, Fender's Tex-Mex single-coil pickups add a little kick to your tone when you need it. These classic-looking pickups use Alnico 5 magnets and work just like standard Strat pickups. They provide the perfect complement to this great guitar!
- Color: Olympic white
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 7.25"
- No. of frets: 21 (6105 narrow jumbo frets)
- Scale Length: 25.5'
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage-style
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-ply mint green
- Pickups: Tex Mex Strat Single-coil neck, middle, and bridge pickups
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R, nickel plated steel, gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Includes deluxe gig bag
The Fender Road Worn '60s Strat puts the comfort of a "broken-in" instrument in a great-sounding new axe!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.