Classic Strat Style with Custom Shop Tone!
The Fender Custom Shop 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro solidbody electric guitar gives you classic Strat tone you depend on, phenomenal dynamics, and timeless Stratocaster style. On the tonewood side, the 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro delivers the harmonically rich resonance of a select ash body bolstered by a mid-'60s oval C-shaped neck that sports a smooth-playing oil finish. A trio of Custom Shop Fat '50s pickups unleash classic single-coil tone with plenty of punch to go around. Add to that a 1018 CRS milled-steel 2-point bridge and a set of super-stable locking machine heads, and you're ready for action with your Fender Custom Shop 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro guitar.
Fender Custom Shop 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Hand-selected tonewoods give you the sound and feel you demand
- Premium Custom Shop pickups deliver iconic Strat tone
- Fender's 1018 CRS milled-steel 2-point bridge delivers serious stability
Since Fender's early days, ash and alder have played a major role in defining the sound of the Strat. These lightweight and highly resonant woods give your sound the natural definition, clarity, and punch you expect. The extremely lightweight ash the Fender Custom Shop selected for this 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro takes all of these qualities to the next level, delivering a guitar that's both more comfortable and more expressive than a typical Strat. Add to that the 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro's quartersawn hard maple neck with a mild, early '60s C-shape neck, and you've got a classic style axe built to go well beyond modern performance standards.Premium Custom Shop pickups deliver iconic Strat tone
No matter how well you play, your tone lives and dies by the pickups in your axe. This 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro sports three Custom Shop Fat '50s single-coil pickups, which are known far and wide for their classic Strat tone. These pickups deliver bright and clear cleans with the perfect amount of midrange with bite. When you plug your 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro into your favorite tube amplifier, you'll find everything from buttery mellow tones to outrageously hairy leads, all within a casual twist of a volume knob.Fender's 1018 CRS milled-steel 2-point bridge delivers serious stability
If you're the kind of guitar player who actually uses that tremolo arm on your instrument, then you're sure to appreciate the Fender Custom Shop 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro's bridge. Unlike most classic-style Strats, which feature period vintage tremolo bridges, the 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro sports a modern 1018 CRS milled-steel 2-point Synchronized Tremolo. Loaded with polished solid stainless steel saddles and a block to match, this highly responsive trem makes pulling off from subtle bends to extreme dive-bomb drops natural and easy.
Fender Custom Shop 2013 Closet Classic Strat Pro Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Vintage-style Strat delivers classic single-coil Stratocaster tone
- Premium lightweight ash feels comfortable, looks amazing, and loads up your tone with rich and bright harmonics
- Early '60s-style, C-shape, quartersawn hard maple neck provides extreme stability and playing comfort
- Traditional carved round laminated rosewood fingerboard feels smooth and resonates freely with the neck
- Trio of Custom Shop Fat '50s single-coil pickups deliver classic Strat sound with extra bite and dynamics
- 1018 CRS 2-point synchronized tremolo gives you the action and response you demand
- Hardshell case included
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.