A Strat with Tone You can Really Sink Your Teeth Into!
The Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster gives you tasty tone and good looks to match! You get an alder body, 1-piece tinted maple neck, and a maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for starters. Add three Texas Special single-coil Strat pickups to spice things up, plus a fine 4-ply pickguard, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, and sealed tuning machines, and you've got yourself a full plate of great guitar tone, with the the classic easy playability you expect from a Strat. Call your friendly Sweetwater Sales Engineer today and rustle up a prime Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster!Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: White
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-piece tinted maple, "C"-shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" radius
- No. of Frets: 21, medium-jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Width at nut: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: Fender/Ping® cast/sealed tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 4-ply brown shell
- Pickups: 3 Texas Special Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade
- Controls: Master volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Finish: Polyester
- Deluxe Gig Bag included
The Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster gives you plenty of juicy tone at a great price!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.