An Affordable Strat Dripping with Vintage Vibe!
The Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s celebrates one of the world's most instantly recognizable guitars, with some modern features thrown in for good measure! Boasting an alder body with a 3-color sunburst finish, the Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s is built for vintage tone. The three custom vintage-style single-coil Strat pickups boast staggered polepieces for improved string-to-string balance with alnico V magnets for excellent sustain. For classic Strat feel with enough touches to feel truly modern, look to the Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s.Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s at a Glance:
- Everything that makes a Strat a Strat
- Unique touches
Like many Strats that have come before, the Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s sports an alder body with a 3-color sunburst finish. The traditional maple neck is tinted to resemble a vintage Strat neck with a rosewood fingerboard. The long-familiar Strat tone is managed with a trio of single-coil pickups powered by alnico V magnets for biting, aggressive tones with a strong midrange presence. A vintage-style synchronized tremolo rounds out the feature set.Unique touches
Squier's Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s is also equipped with the features modern players demand. The maple neck is loaded with player-favorite medium-jumbo frets on a modern 9.5" radius neck with a rosewood fingerboard. Aged plastic parts lend a vintage vibe to the aesthetics, and white dot position markers run the length of the neck.Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s Features:
- Body - Alder
- Neck - 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard - Rosewood, 9.5" Radius
- No. of Frets - 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups - 3 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Pickups with Staggered, AlNiCo 5 Magnet Pole Pieces
- Aged White Covers, Knobs, and Switch Tip
- Controls - Master Volume, Two Tones
- Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade
- Bridge - Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads - Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware - Chrome
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Width at Nut - 1.650"
- Vintage Tinted Neck
- White Dot Position Inlays
- Vintage Styling
- Synthetic Bone Nut