An Affordable Strat Dripping with Vintage Vibe
The Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s celebrates the first decade of one of the world's most instantly recognizable guitars, with some modern features thrown in for good measure! Boasting an alder body, the Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s is built for vintage tone. You'll love the comfortable C-shaped maple neck's feel - and its vintage appearance. The three custom vintage-style single-coil Strat pickups boast staggered polepieces for improved string-to-string balance with Alnico III magnets for excellent sustain. For classic Strat feel with enough touches to feel truly modern, look to the Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s.Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Fiesta Red (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 3 Custom Vintage Style Single-coil Strat Pickups with Staggered, AlNiCo 3 Magnet Pole Pieces
- Aged White Pickup Covers, Knobs, and Switch Tip
- Pickup Switching: 5-position Blade
- Bridge: Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- Vintage Tinted Neck
- Black Dot Position Inlays
- Vintage Styling
- Synthetic Bone Nut
Squier's Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s offers the best of yesterday and today!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.