Hot-rodded Feel, Great Price!
So, you want a dual-"bucker" Strat that sounds awesome and doesn't bust the bank? Here she is, the Fender Blacktop Strat! This baby is packed with vintage-style humbucking pickups, designed to give you the searing-hot tones you need for aggressive playing. You'll also appreciate other touches that up the cool factor, including the skirted black amp knobs and the vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge. And while the Blacktop Strat definitely has a distinct vibe and modern sound, it's still got that classic Strat playing feel even the best of the best players can't get enough of. Add it all up, and this guitar is a total steal!Fender Blacktop Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Colors: Sonic Blue
- Series: Blacktop Series
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots on Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.