A Limited 50th Anniversary Strat!
The Fender American Vintage Commemorative 1957 Stratocaster celebrates the 50th anniversary of a classic guitar! In 1957, all the "classic" Strat specs came together to make a memorable axe that's still going strong. The American Vintage Commemorative 1957 Stratocaster's special neckplate and gold hardware make it a real standout, as does its vintage vibe. And a limited, one-year production run ensures that this will be a sought-after guitar! Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to get your hands on an American Vintage Commemorative 1957 Stratocaster today!Fender American Vintage Commemorative 1957 Stratocaster at a Glance:
- A 50-year milestone
- Vintage vibe
- Limited run
A 50-year milestone
Though the Fender Stratocaster made its official debut in 1954 (with an ash body and "U" neck profile), the instrument didn't truly take its "modern form" until 1957, when it first featured the alder body and V-shape neck profile we've all come to know and love. The American Vintage Commemorative 1957 Stratocaster celebrates the 50th birthday of the first incarnation of the current Strat.
A special neckplate lets you know this is a special instrument. It's engraved to commemorated the 50th anniversary of the modern Stratocaster, and it's joined by a vintage-style "ash tray" bridge cover, American Vintage Strat single-coil pickups, and classy gold hardware to boot.
A limited run
This special guitar will be limited to production in 2007 only, so don't hesitate to contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to get a truly historic and collectable Strat! Think about it: how many cars manufactured in 1957 could still define the auto industry today? None! The American Vintage Commemorative 1957 Stratocaster is proof positive that Leo Fender got it right...and you can play the evidence!
- Series: American Vintage Series
- Color: White Blonde
- Body: Comfort-contoured alder body
- Neck: 1-piece maple, "V" shape (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Fingerboard - Maple, 7.25" radius (184mm)
- Number of frets: 21, vintage-style
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: American Vintage synchronized tremolo with "ash tray" bridge cover
- Pickguard: 1-ply white, (8-hole)
- Pickups: Three American Vintage Strat single-coil pickups
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade
- Controls Master volume, Tone 1 (neck pickup), Tone 2 (middle pickup)