An Affordable Strat Dripping with Vintage Vibe
The Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s celebrates the first decade of one of the world's most instantly recognizable guitars, with some modern features thrown in for good measure! Boasting an alder body with a period-correct 2-color sunburst finish, the Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s is built for vintage tone. The three custom vintage-style single-coil Strat pickups boast staggered pole pieces for improved string-to-string balance with Alnico III magnets for excellent sustain. For classic Strat feel with enough touches to feel truly modern, look to the Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s.
Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s at a Glance:
- Everything that makes a Strat a Strat
- Unique touches
Like many Strats that have come before, the Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s sports an alder body with a period-correct 2-color sunburst finish. The traditional maple neck is tinted to resemble a vintage Strat neck with a maple fingerboard. The long-familiar Strat tone is managed with a trio of single-coil pickups powered by Alnico III magnets for clear, bright Strat tones with the perfect amount of sustain. A vintage-style synchronized tremolo rounds out the feature set.Unique touches
Squier's Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s is also equipped with the features modern players demand. The maple neck is loaded with player-favorite medium-jumbo frets on a modern 9.5" radius neck. Aged plastic parts lend a vintage vibe to the aesthetics, and black dot position markers run the length of the neck.
Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s Features:
- Body: alder
- Neck: 1-piece maple, modern "C" shape (gloss polyester finish)
- Fingerboard: maple, 9.5" radius
- No. of frets: 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Pickups: 3 custom vintage-style single-coil Strat pickups with staggered, Alnico III magnet pole pieces
- Aged white pickup covers, knobs, and switch tip
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade
- Bridge: vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Machine heads: vintage-style tuning machines
- Hardware: chrome
- Pickguard: gold anodized aluminum
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Width at nut: 1.650"
- Vintage-tinted neck
- Black dot position inlays
- Vintage styling
- Synthetic bone nut
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.