Total Stereo Control!
Take total control of your stereo field with Nugen's Stereoplacer plug-in. This unique utility plug-in offers a solution many of us experienced mix engineers and sound designers at Sweetwater have been looking for for years. Essentially, the Stereoplacer operates like a parametric EQ, except that instead of controlling gain, you control where each band sits in the stereo field. This allows you to make dramatic changes in the balance of your material, without affecting all frequencies at once. What's more, it allows you to take mono tracks or ambient sound beds and position specific frequency ranges in a stereo field. Talk about an awesome sound design tool! And if you're concerned about phase issues and mono compatibility, don't be. As long as you don't go completely insane with the panning, you'll never know Stereoplacer was involved.Nugen Stereoplacer Parametric Stereo Field Adjustment Plug-in Features:
- An amazing stereo-field control tool for music and video post-production
- Perfect for fixing imbalances in stereo material or converting mono material to stereo
- Parametric frequency band controls let you isolate sounds and pan them independently
- Intuitive and detailed graphical user interface makes precision editing easy
- Compatible with AAX, VST, AU, and RTAS/AS plug-in hosts or Mac or Windows PCs