Connect Your Computer to Your DJ Rig!
Here's an excellent, cost-effective tool for connecting your RCA line- or phono-level gear to your computer. If you're looking for a way to get audio from your turntables and other DJ equipment into your computer, or if you want to take audio from your computer and run it into your DJ-style mixer, then the STEREO|iO from Numark is the perfect solution for you. The STEREO|iO connects to your computer via USB. It has two sets of RCA jacks on its input side that you can switch to accept RCA line- or phono-level signals. The STEREO|iO also has a set of RCA outputs that lets you run tracks or audio on your computer directly into your DJ mixer. And because the STEREO|iO is fully USB powered and plug-and-play compatible with both Macs and PCs, it's the perfect backup tool to keep in your rig in case of a gear emergency.Numark STEREO|iO USB Interface Features at a Glance:
- Connect any line or phono device to Mac or PC via USB
- Add USB I/O to any analog mixer and add your computer to your setup
- Low-cost problem-solving tool for DJs and musicians
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no software driver installation
- No external power supply needed