Classic '60s Vibe That's Fun to Play!
Get the feel and style of a popular 1960s Starfire model, with a Newark St. Series Starfire V semi-hollowbody electric guitar. This thinline guitar is incredibly comfortable to play, especially if you're more at home on a standard electric guitar. And the Starfire V's tone is as distinct as its looks, with a pair of LB-1 "Little Bucker" pickups with their own tone and volume controls to fine-tune your sound. What's more, the Starfire V offers the smooth bending and vintage vibe you'll only get from a real Guild vibrato tailpiece.
Guild Starfire V Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Based on a classic Guild semi-hollowbody
- 3-piece neck for long-lasting playability
- Rich tone from a pair of Anti-Hum pickups
Based on the Starfire from the '60s, this Guild Starfire V semi-hollowbody packs all the mojo that made the original such a popular guitar during the rock revolution. Dual humbuckers and the thinline design make this guitar as ready for rock as it is for country or blues.3-piece neck for long-lasting playability
Multi-piece necks are stronger and more rigid than single-piece necks, resisting twisting and warping over the years. Treat it well, and you'll get a lifetime of exceptional playability from the Guild Starfire V semi-hollowbody.Wide-ranging tone from a pair of humbucking pickups
The Guild Starfire IV is outfitted with a pair of smaller, hum-canceling LB-1 "Little Bucker" pickups. Originally designed in the 1960s, the Little Buckers were an alternative to single-coil pickups. The output sits somewhere between a single-coil and a vintage-style PAF humbucker, offering more jangle than a PAF, but a little more warmth than a traditional single-coil. Factor in the 3-way pickup selector, and you'll discover how good the Starfire IV can sound in just about any genre.Guild Starfire V Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Thinline semi-hollowbody based on the '60s Guild Starfire
- LB-1 pickup serves up rich, vintage-style tones
- Exceptional tone and looks from laminated mahogany back, sides, and top
- 3-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany neck for long-term playability
- Guild vibrato tailpiece lets you pull off smooth bends
- Grover Sta-Tite tuners give you excellent tuning stability
- Hard case included