Drive Multiple Pedals and Long Cables Without Noise
The Radial SB-15 Tailbone is about to become your pedalboard's best friend. It's a signal buffer that helps you drive multiple pedals and long cable runs without any extra noise or tonal loss. It also employs Radial's unique Dragster load-corrector, which Sweetwater guitarists have found replicates the tone and feel of plugging directly to a guitar amplifier. And if you use a Radial Tonebone pedal you definitely want this - the SB-15 Tailbone can convert two 9V outputs to 15VDC for your Tonebone. Put the Radial SB-15 Tailbone at the front of your guitar rig, and you won't want to take it out!
Radial SB-15 Tailbone Signal Buffer and Load Correction Box Features at a Glance:
- Protects your guitar tone and helps drive multiple pedals and long cable runs without noise
- Drive your pedals up to 50' without noise
- Dragster load correction circuit replicates the tone and feel of plugging directly into an amp
- Can combine two 9V supplies to 15VDC for Tonebone pedals
- Powered by a standard 9V power supply (not included, call us for more info)