Take I/O to the Stage!
The Avid VENUE Stage 48 remote I/O box is a great add-on option if you own a VENUE SC48 mixer. Get more flexibility out of your system and achieve better optimal sound quality by locating your I/O at the side of the stage. You can keep your analog cables short and run inexpensive, readily available Cat 6 cable between the Stage 48 and your SC48 mixer. The VENUE system is the standard-bearer in state-of-the-art live sound. If you own one, maximize your investment by adding the Avid VENUE Stage 48 remote I/O box.Maximize versatility and optimized your sound
With the VENUE Stage 48 remote I/O box, you can eliminate long analog cable runs and place mic preamps close to sources for the ultimate in audio quality. The VENUE SC48 Remote System lets you use inexpensive, lightweight, and readily available Cat 6 cable for your long runs from FOH to the stage - where your Stage 48 remote box is stationed. You eliminate the bulky bulky cable clutter, and gain maximunm audio quality by keeping your analog audio cable runs short. It's a win-win situation!Avid VENUE Stage 48 remote I/O box Features at a Glance:
- Move existing SC48 I/O to the Stage 48 for a cost-effective remote I/O solution
- Gain flexibility with SC48 by placing the system I/O anywhere in the performance venue
- Get optimal sound quality by having your I/O closer to sources
- Increase reliability and reduce cable clutter with redundant Ethernet AVB connectivity
- Connect a second Stage 48 to SC48 for more distributed I/O versatility