Smokin' Hot Travel Guitar
Traveler Guitar's amazing Speedster Hot Rod solidbody travel guitar is made to rock - and you'll love its distinctive, futuristic looks. Just because you're on the move doesn't mean you can't rock hard; plug the humbucker-equipped Speedster Hot Rod into your favorite amp or your laptop/interface rig and hold on! It plays like a full-sized guitar. It feels like a full-sized guitar. But it's a much better travel companion. Oh, and one more thing - this Speedster's a special edition featuring onboard distortion. Rock out on the road with the Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod.Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod at a Glance:
- Doesn't know how small it is
- Playability? You bet!
- Wicked Electronics
Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod has no idea it's pint-sized. It feels and plays like like a full-sized instrument. It does, in fact, have a full-bore 24-3/4" scale; it's in the distinctive, space-age body with its integrated tuners (and thus, headless design) where Traveler has saved space.Playability? You bet!
The Speedster Hot Rod is equipped with a buttery ebonized rosewood fingerboard, giving you the snap (and classy looks) of ebony together with the healthy fundamentals you get from rosewood's oilier, bigger pores. The Speedster Hot Rod also gives you a detachable armrest - for a full-sized playing experience.Wicked Electronics
The Speedster Hot Rod includes volume and tone controls to shape the output of its great-sounding dual-rail humbucking pickup - but that's just the beginning. "Hot Rod" refers to the distortion circuit that gives you wicked, snarling tone right out of the box. Plug in, and hold on.Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod Features:
- Rock anywhere, with this little axe!
- Built-in headphone amp and 1/8" aux-in jack allow you practice in privacy anywhere
- Onboard distortion for instant tonal attitude
- Neck-through-body design - Eastern American hard maple
- Fingerboard: Ebonized rosewood
- Frets: 22; medium
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard inlays: Pearloid
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Body Width: 7-1/2" (with armrest detached)
- Length: 28"
- Weight: 4 lbs, 12 oz
- Pickup: 1 dual-rail humbucker
- Volume, tone, distortion on/off
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning machines: 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Heavy-duty gig bag included