The World Standard Pitch and Time Shifter Plug-in!
Note: This is an offer from Waves allowing approved educational facilities to purchase this software at a special discounted price. A school Purchase Order (PO) is required to order this product.
Now available separately! Waves' acclaimed SoundShifter, previously available only in the Transform Bundle, is now available separately. Widely regarded as the most advanced pitch and time shifter on the market, SoundShifter has earned praise for unmatched clarity, timing, accuracy, and lack of artifacts. An abundance of parameters make it quick and easy to use. And now you can buy SoundShifter as a separate product.Waves SoundShifter time-scaling/pitch-shifting plug-in at a Glance:
- Manipulate pitch and time while preserving punch, groove, and transients
- Extensive automation capabilities
Manipulate pitch and time while preserving punch, groove, and transients
Waves SoundShifter is for anyone who wants to shift pitch or shift time and the duration of audio tracks. SoundShifter is a processor that enables the manipulation of time and pitch while preserving the punch, groove and transients. SoundShifter is unmatched for clarity, timing accuracy, and a lack of artifacts and distortion.
Extensive automation capabilities
Waves-System Automation allows extensive automation of time/pitch manipulations in real time and Graphic modes. Plus, SoundShifter's control and display options include time, tempo, bars, samples, SMPTE, feet and frames, pitch, interval, and frequency. Express the source and destination time and pitch the way you need to see them.
- High-quality, independent time scaling and pitch shifting for no-hassle processing and superior audio quality
- Parametric Tool for easy off-line time/pitch scaling with a fixed ratio
- Graphic Tool for time/pitch scaling with variable automated ratios
- Real Time Tool for immediate no -hassle real time pitch shifting
- Four Algorithm Modes: Sync, Smooth, Transient and Punchy for optimizing the processing to your specific audio needs
- Integration into the Pro Tools Time-Trimmer Tool for seamless edit operation directly on your tracks
- Four Link Modes: Unlinked, Time, Pitch, and Strapped allows you to easily define the relations between pitch and time manipulations