A Value-packed Acoustic with Hot Rod Design!
Get your hands on the Fender Sonoran Bucket acoustic-electric guitar when you want a heavy dose of style along with bright and lively tone. It's perfect for strumming around the campfire, and its built-in Fishman Isys III electronics is ready for you to take to the stage too. You get a sweet flame maple top and rosette, both borrowed from Fender's T-Bucket Series, and the
Sonoran Series' Stratocaster-style headstock and maple neck. It looks slick, sounds great, and outplays many guitars in its class - you'll love the Fender Sonoran Bucket acoustic-electric guitar.
- A guitar everyone will notice you playing
- Ready for the stage with exceptional Fishman electronics
- Bone saddles and a large rosewood bridge - premium appointments that add value
It's hard not to look twice at the Fender Sonoran Bucket. The flame maple top is certainly eye-catching, and it's complemented beautifully by the intricate rosette borrowed from Fender's T-Bucket guitars. And the Strat-style headstock and neck will have people thinking you cobbled together your own Fender acoustic from spare parts. But with the bright and detailed tone from the maple top being filled out nicely from the mahogany laminate back and sides, you'll see that the Sonoran Bucket isn't just about good looks.Ready for the stage with exceptional Fishman electronics
The Fender Sonoran Bucket looks great, sounds great, and plays great, so it's lucky for you that it sports built-in Fishman Isys III electronics so you can take it on-stage. Fishman is a world-recognized leader in acoustic amplification, and you'll love the clarity and definition you get from this guitar. There's even a built-in tuner, so you'll be able to tune up and strum your heart out no matter where you are.Bone saddles and a large rosewood bridge - premium appointments that add value
The "Viking"-style rosewood bridge is a bit larger than you may expect, allowing better transfer of energy from your strings directly to your guitar's top. That means a more detailed sound, and enhanced sustain too. And those are real bone saddles on the bridge - at this price, you probably expected plastic. Plastic saddles can become brittle depending on environmental conditions, leading to string breakage or buzzing. Bone saddles don't have this issue, so you'll get many years of great performance from your Sonoran Bucket.Fender Sonoran Bucket Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- A creative combination of elements from Fender's T-Bucket Series and Sonoran Series for a unique guitar
- Color: Flame Burst
- Flame maple top looks great and adds brightness and definition to your tone
- Mahogany laminate back and sides for rich low-frequency response
- Stratocaster-style headstock looks cool and custom
- Strat-style maple neck with "C" shape plays fast and smooth
- Fishman Isys III electronics with built-in tuner let you plug in anytime and sound great
- Compensated bone saddles enhance long-term performance
Turn Some Heads with the Fender Sonoran Bucket!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.