An Acoustic Guitar with Electric Appeal
Pick up your Fender Sonoran SCE acoustic-electric guitar and hit the beach! This laid-back California Series Fender acoustic-electric guitar is made to play, so go on and surf the fretboard until the sun comes up. The second you strum a chord, you'll be surprised by the Sonoran SCE's powerful voice - it's got a solid spruce top for full acoustic character you're going to love. But the Sonoran SCE also has style. Just take a look at that Fender Stratocaster headstock and that vintage-vibed pickguard - the Sonoran SCE acoustic-electric is one cool guitar.Fender Sonoran SCE 6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Great tone and a comfortable body style that begs to be played
- Built-in pickup system lets you plug it in onstage
- Cool vibe with a chilled out look
The sweet thing about the Sonoran SCE is that you get awesome acoustic tone, without spending a fortune. This is definitely a cool "first guitar" - and also a great choice for any seasoned acoustic player. In the name of tone, the Sonoran SCE has a solid spruce top. It's a very popular acoustic guitar tonewood, because it gives you a round and powerful voice. This is the kind of guitar you'll want to bring into the coffee shop and hit the next open mic. Of course, apart from hearing this one, you'll totally dig playing this one. It has a cutaway body style, so it's easy to play up and down the neck. And speaking of neck, it's got a vintage "C"-shaped neck, so the Sonoran SCE will fit perfectly into your palm.Built-in pickup system lets you plug it in onstage
Go on and hit the stage with your Sonoran SCE. It's got Fishman's Isys III active onboard preamp system, so you can plug right in and get to playing. On the Isys III's controls, you can take charge of volume, bass, mid, and treble levels.Cool vibe with a chilled out look
Yes, it's about tone, but it's also about vibe. And the Sonoran SCE definitely has vibe. Lots of it. Check out the headstock on this one - it's the same shape as Fender's iconic Stratocaster, so you've got a unique-looking acoustic guitar that's going to draw some looks. Also cool, the rosette around the soundhole sports a checkerboard design, giving the Sonoran SCE a touch of flair. Last but not least, the pickguard isn't your standard tortoise-shell color... it's a vintage-inspired design for another cool, unique touch. Like we said, this is one cool guitar.Fender Sonoran SCE 6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Color - Lake Placid Blue, with a Gloss Finish
- Series - California Series
- Body Style - Single-Cutaway Fender-style Dreadnought
- Electronics - Fender Isys III Active Onboard Preamp
- Top - Solid Spruce
- Bracing - Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides - Laminated Mahogany
- Neck - Maple, Vintage "C" Shape
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- No. of Frets - 20
- Bridge - Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads - Vintage Fender Style with White Plastic Buttons
- Electronics - None
- Scale Length - 25.3"
- Body Depth - 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Width at Nut - 1-5/8"
- Width at Heel - 2-1/8"
- Fender Stratocaster Headstock Shape
- Fender Tight Dreadnought Body Shape,
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Traditional Fender Bridge
- Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- White Dot Inlays,
- Checkerboard Rosette,
- Vintage "C" Shaped Neck
- Multiple Body Bindings
- Vintage Pickguard
The Fender Sonoran SCE is just the hip, not-your-everyday acoustic-electric guitar you've been looking for!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.