A Distortion Pedal from Egnater!
Get heavy distortion and a powerful booster in a single pedal with the Egnater Silversmith Distortion/Boost pedal. Egnater shoe-horned two pedals into this single true-bypass unit to give you aggressive distortion and a powerful boost section. Dial in slightly dirty to over-the-top distortion sounds with this all-analog pedal. Create a wide range of killer tones with a midrange-sculpting Contour control and a master Tone control. Add a powerful boost section and the Egnater Silversmith Distortion/Boost pedal is ready to take on your next live gig or studio session.
Egnater Silversmith Distortion/Boost Pedal at a Glance:
- Create your ideal tone with versatile distortion and tone controls
- Separate boost function sends your tone over the top
- This pedal plays friendly with any pedalboard
Calling upon his many years of being a world-class amplifier designer, Bruce Egnater has created the Silversmith Distortion/Boost Pedal. This extremely touch-responsive pedal's Volume, Gain, and Tone controls let you dial in everything from slightly dirty to high-gain distortion tones. The Contour control and switch combine to let you sculpt the perfect midrange tonality for your signature guitar sound. And tweak your low end with Egnater's signature Tight switch. More than another distortion pedal, the Egnater Silversmith Distortion/Boost Pedal is a total tone-sculpting tool for any guitar rig.Separate boost function sends your tone over the top
Beyond flexible distortion and tone sculpting options, the Egnater Silversmith Distortion/Boost Pedal includes a robust boost pedal. Whether you need a subtle boost for a solo or a bump to push your amp over the edge, the Silversmith is ready. It also lets you further dial in your tone with a Tight switch for detailed bass and a Drive control for adding a touch of grit to your boost signal. Sweetwater guitarists have found that between the boost and distortion functions, you can create an incredibly diverse stable of tones for any gig.This pedal plays friendly with any pedalboard
The ruggedly built Egnater Silversmith Distortion/Boost Pedal is housed in a heavy-duty zinc enclosure and built with premium components. The cool Path Switch lets you choose whether the Distortion of Boost pedal goes first in the chain. And if that's not enough, patch outputs let you separate the pedal's effects and place them anywhere in your signal chain. The Silversmith also has a built-in low battery indicator so you know when it's time to change the battery, and if you don't change it out in time, the pedal will place itself in bypass mode so it won't kill your signal.Egnater Silversmith Distortion/Boost Pedal Features:
- Dual-function distortion and boost pedal with powerful tone-sculpting controls
- Aggressive distortion sound goes from slightly dirty to full-on saturation
- Boost section adds clean or dirty boost thanks to the Drive control
- Choose which effect is first with the built-in Path switch
- Rear patch jacks let you separate each effect and place them anywhere in your pedalboard's signal chain
- Low battery monitor alerts you to a low battery and will put the pedal in bypass if the battery is too low
- Rugged zinc enclosure