Get the Most From Sibelius!
Many of the the composers and music teachers at Sweetwater rely on Avid's Sibelius 7.5 for creating professional scores, charts, and educational materials. Now you can master this powerful software with the Sibelius 7.5 Reference Guide. This concisely written, nicely illustrated book covers all the main music notation operations in Sibelius 7.5, including note input, notating, text, playback, video, plug-ins, parts, layout, and file management. There's also a handy visual index that lets you look up something by what it looks like, in the event you don't know what it's called. The included glossary explains common musical and technical terms.Avid Sibelius 7.5 Reference Guide Features at a Glance:
- Perfect-bound, soft cover; 780 pages
- A concisely written, nicely illustrated reference
- Covers all the main music notation operations in Sibelius 7.5
- Includes a handy visual index
- Included glossary explains common musical and technical terms