Serious Power in an Ultra-Quiet Package!
Samson doesn't "just" manufacture some of the finest wireless systems in the world. They also make great power amps, like the high quality, very affordable Servo Series. These compact, durable amps pack a lot of punch and are versatile enough for both live and studio applications. All three models include circuitry protection against overheating and over current, and the Servo 200, 300 and 600 feature relay-controlled power-on circuitry that prevents speaker "thumps." To keep the Servo Series amplifiers running cool, their design employs twin internal wind tunnels with forced-air cooling via two temperature-sensitive, variable speed fans, which greatly reduce the chance of thermal and overheating problems. The sound is clean, powerful and transparent. This is truly professional sound at a price anyone can afford.Samson Servo 600 Power Amplifier Features:
- Rugged servo-controlled 2-space 19" rackmount stereo/mono power amp.
- 300 watts per channel @ 4 ohms (stereo)
- 600 watts into 8 ohms (bridged mono mode)
- 20Hz to 50kHz frequency response for maximum sonic performance
- Electronically balanced 1/4" inputs plus RCA connectors
- 1/4" and binding post outputs
- Relay-controlled "power-on" circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
- Front-panel Clip, Idle, Protection and Power lights
- Unique bipolar output stage for enhanced audio performance
- Independent left/right input level controls with 41 detents for precise level matching
- Twin internal wind tunnels with forced-air cooling via two temperature-sensitive variable speed fans provide quiet performance in critical applications
- All-steel chassis with lightweight anodized aluminum heat sink and matte black finish