Put an Overdriven Ampeg Amp on Your Pedalboard
Add the iconic growl and grind of a driven Ampeg bass amplifier to your pedalboard, with the Ampeg Scrambler Bass Overdrive pedal. The sound ranges from extremely subtle harmonic enhancement to screaming overdrive. Dial in some treble to help your tone cut through, then adjust the Blend control for the perfect balance of your dry fundamental tone and the overdrive effect. Beyond using it as a special effect, bass players at Sweetwater know that subtle overdrive is a great way to bring bass forward in a mix. Give your bass the tone and edge it needs, with the Ampeg Scrambler Bass Overdrive pedal.
Ampeg Scrambler Bass Overdrive Pedal Features:
- Overdrive pedal for electric bass guitar
- Blend control allows you to balance your dry fundamental tone with the overdrive
- Treble control adds high end to help you cut through
- Like having an overdriven Ampeg amplifier on your pedalboard
- Powered by battery or via 9-volt power supply (sold separately)