Huge Focusrite Sound in a Small Package
The Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 gives you a ton of flexibility for a portable interface. Two vibrant Focusrite mic/instrument preamps are right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts two additional line inputs and four line outputs. With MIDI I/O and two channels of S/PDIF I/O, the Scarlett 8i6 is a perfect foundation for home or project studios that may need to expand in the future.
To keep all those channels under control, Focusrite includes their acclaimed MixControl software for ultimate flexibility. Create up to six separate mono mixes or three stereo mixes, each routable to any of the Scarlett 8i6's outputs. Save your mixes for instant recall later on. Re-route your signal path without having to replug your whole studio. The Scarlett 8i6 was built with flexibility in mind.
Focusrite didn't stop at stellar sound quality and flexible routing with the Scarlett 8i6 - you also get the Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS plug-in suite featuring Focusrite's acclaimed Scarlett compression, reverb, gating, and EQ! These plug-ins give you access to the vibe of classic Focusrite studio hardware with the flexibility of software processing. Factor in the included Ableton Live Lite 8, a ton of royalty-free loops and samples, and the free Novation Bass-station synthesizer, and you've got a complete music production suite that's ready to go whenever inspiration strikes.Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 Features at a Glance:
- Excellent I/O configuration for home and project studios
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA for pristine sound quality
- Flexible routing options make it easy to change your signal flow without re-plugging cables
- MixControl software makes it simple to create low-latency monitor mixes on the fly
- Included Xcite+ software bundle adds a ton of value with free software, loops, and plug-ins