This Charvel Solidbody Packs Monster Tone!
Grab a Charvel San Dimas 1HH solidbody electric guitar and prepare to rock. Once you plug this classic-rock-ready axe into your favorite amp, you're going to be totally blown away. From the sound of its dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers resonating with its lightweight alder body to the feel of its fast neck and compound-radius fingerboard, there's nothing else quite like this San Dimas 1HH guitar. Add to that the amazing action of a Floyd Rose tremolo bridge, and you're going to wonder how you even got by without a Charvel San Dimas 1HH guitar from Sweetwater.
Charvel San Dimas Custom Shop Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Killer combination of Seymour Duncan humbuckers deliver time-tested rock tone
- Floyd Rose tremolo bridge gives you serious bends and tuning stability
- A neck designed for stability and fast fretwork
You'll rarely come across a more broadly liked combination of pickups than the duo loaded into this San Dimas 1HH guitar. In fact, at Sweetwater, sticking a Seymour Duncan JB model at the bridge and one of their '59 humbuckers at the neck is a pretty popular mod. Why? Because these pickups come together to give you a wide range of amazing tone. When you rock a Charvel San Dimas 1HH guitar, you'll get the toothy grit you need for riffing plus the fat and smooth lead tones you love.Floyd Rose tremolo bridge gives you serious bends and tuning stability
In typical Charvel fashion, this incredible guitar was built with nothing but quality hardware onboard. That's why they gave the San Dimas 1HH guitar a real 2-point, double-locking Floyd Rose tremolo tailpiece. Floyd Rose bridges stay in tune, holding up to the abuse any hard rocking guitarist dishes out. The lightweight Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo tailpiece gives you the real feel of an original Floyd Rose, adding to the Charvel San Dimas 1HH's amazingly responsive feel.A neck designed for stability and fast fretwork
The Charvel San Dimas 1HH features a 1-piece quartersawn maple neck. Usually only found on higher-end guitars, quartersawn necks provide extra strength and stability. Besides looking good, the straight grain of quartersawn necks is about 50% more stable than plain-sawn necks and less likely to warp, twist, or shrink. Whether you play smooth rhythms or furious leads, you'll love the feel of the San Dimas 1HH's compound radius fretboard. With a 12" radius at the nut, flattening to 16" at the 12th fret, you've got the just-right feel you need to grab chords in the lower positions, while the flatter upper registers allow blazing fast fretwork.
Charvel San Dimas 1HH Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- An amazing axe that gives you hot-rodded Fender style, Charvel feel, and classic-rock-style humbucker tone
- Combination of Seymour Duncan JB and '59 humbuckers delivers tried-and-true rock sound
- Alder body is lightweight and toneful
- Bolt-on quartersawn maple neck provides you with super-fast action
- Compound-radius maple fingerboard makes fretting chords and pulling off upper-fret runs easy
- Floyd Rose tremolo bridge delivers tight action and response, without sacrificing tuning stability