A Killer Sampler for Ableton Live!
Hotrod your Ableton Live rig with Ableton Sampler, a powerful, flexible, and (best of all) easy-to-use sampling virtual instrument that integrates directly into your music creation software of choice. Unlike typical sampling and sample player plug-ins that can drain your computer's resources and tank your sessions, Ableton Sampler is remarkably lightweight. At the same time, it lets you load up any kind of multi-gigabyte instrument library you can get your hands on, including AKAI S1000, S3000, GigaStudio, EXS, SoundFont, and non-encrypted Kontakt formats. That makes Ableton Sampler a total must-have expansion for Live.
Ableton Sampler Expansion Instrument for Ableton Live at a Glance:
- Multi-sampler capabilities let you set up advanced sample layouts
- Polyphonic modulation adds elements of synthesis to your samples
- Multimode morphing filter provides powerful sound-shaping options
- An easy way to get even more out of Ableton Live
With an unlimited number of sample zones, key ranges, velocity ranges, and crossfades, there's no limit to the sounds you can produce in Ableton Sampler. Even better, you can easily access all aspects of Sampler's advanced multi-sample capability via its intuitive graphical editor. And thanks to Sampler's SmartPriming feature, you can even manage heavy sample loads without suffering RAM shortages or dealing with annoying load times.Polyphonic modulation adds elements of synthesis to your samples
Seamlessly combining elements of advanced synthesis with multi-sampling, Ableton Sampler lets you easily add motion and excitement to your sound. Apply polyphonic modulation to sample start, loop position, and loop length parameters, or create unique timbres by adding amplitude modulation. All told, Sampler gives you a toolbox loaded with three LFO, five multimode envelopes, and tons of MIDI inputs, allowing you to create anything from subtle modulations to full-on wavetable/granular synthesis effects.Multimode morphing filter provides powerful sound-shaping options
As if Sampler's polyphonic modulation capabilities weren't enough, Ableton also gave this remarkable virtual instrument a set of highly flexible multimode morphing filters. Process each of Sampler's voices with its own multimode filter, which lets you fade between lowpass, bandpass, highpass, and notch filter styles all with just a single control! Add to that a polyphonic saturation stage, and you'll never stop discovering cool new tones to play with.An easy way to get even more out of Ableton Live
What makes Sampler different from any other VST or AU plug-in? Simple, it's not a conventional plug-in at all. Instead, Sampler integrates directly into the DNA of Ableton Live, becoming one more integrated tool you can use to take your music further. What's more, Sampler and all the other Ableton Live expansions use the same simple interface style as Live itself, so you don't have to learn a whole new workflow to get great new sounds in the environment you're already familiar with. You can even stack multiple Samplers together, add effects and MIDI processors, and then save it all as a Rack for future use.
Ableton Sampler Expansion Instrument for Ableton Live Features:
- Powerful sampling engine for Ableton Live
- Combines the wide range of multi-sampling options with powerful synthesis-based, sound-shaping tools
- Prefect for creating sounds and sample-base instruments
- Supports multi-gigabyte instrument libraries including AKAI S1000, S3000, GigaStudio, EXS, SoundFont, and non-encrypted Kontakt formats
- Simple user interface makes creating your own multi-samples fun, fast, and easy
- Polyphonic modulation lets you add motion and excitement to your sounds
- Multimode morphing filter and polyphonic saturator let you create amazing new timbres with your samples
- Integrates directly with Ableton Live, providing you with great new sounds directly in the environment you already know