String Sounds that Blossom to Life
Image Line's Sakura virtual instrument lets you harness the power of physical modeling to create string sounds ranging for traditional and realistic to fantastically creative. With Sakura, you get to define all of the details, from how the string is agitated - whether it's plucked, picked, hammered, bowed, etc - to the tension, harmonics, damping, and all the other physical properties that go into making a pair of hammered piano strings sound nothing like a plucked banjo string. At Sweetwater we get our hands on just about every soft synth to hit the market, and even we were impressed by how quickly you can create extremely cool and totally original sounds with Sakura. We're sure you'll get a real kick out of this instrument too.
Image Line Sakura Physical Modeling Virtual Instrument Features:
- A streamlined physical modeling soft synth that lets you create stunning stringed instrument sounds
- Single layer control layout lets you see all of your parameters at once to make sound creation simple
- Define the contact, vibration, string interaction, resonance, and acoustics characteristics of your sound
- Onboard effects let you add extra depth and dimension to your instrument creations
- Compatible with any VST or AU hosts on both Mac and Windows PC platforms