Get More Than a Great Interface — Get a Software Suite Too!
Need a super-flexible interface? The Saffire PRO 24 is your pick. This FireWire audio powerhouse is perfect for home studios. It's got two of Focusrite's award-winning preamplifiers, so you're tapped into great sound. And to get an inspired performance, you can create a 100% custom headphone mix using the Saffire PRO 24's built-in DSP mixer. You get to choose exactly what you hear in your headphones - without affecting the main mix. Want to shine things up later with plug-ins? You've got a whole collection of great software with the Saffire PRO 24.Saffire PRO 24 16-in/8-out FireWire Audio Interface at a Glance:
- Two of Focusrite's history-rich, award-winning preamplifiers
- Get creative with the DSP mixer — while your CPU power stays intact
- Included VST/AU plug-ins give your projects a touch of class
- Comes with a bunch of loops, samples, and software to get you started
Two of Focusrite's history-rich, award-winning preamplifiers
Without a doubt, Focusrite has a reputation for creating some of the industry's best-ever preamplifiers. And with the Focusrite Saffire PRO 24, you get to tap into that legacy, at an unbelievably affordable per-preamp value. The Saffire PRO 24 has not one, but two Focusrite preamps, giving you that signature Focusrite transparency and clarity, and a solid cornerstone for your sound.
Get creative with the DSP mixer — while your CPU power stays intact
The Saffire PRO 24 lets you get as creative as you want with your headphone mixes - and your audio routing in general - and you can do it all without so much as touching your computer's processing power. That's because there's a built-in DSP mixer on the Saffire PRO 24. Go ahead and flexibly route the 16 inputs and eight outputs however you see fit. Also cool, there's a handy loop-back function that lets you route audio between software applications. For example, you can record a sample from your iTunes library right into your session... or mash up random audio samples from YouTube... the possibilities are endless with the Saffire PRO 24.
Included VST/AU plug-ins give your projects a touch of class
The Saffire PRO 24 includes a suite of awesome-sounding plug-ins to use in your sessions. All in all, you get compression, reverb, gating, and EQ plug-ins, giving you the right tools for dialing in a great mix - all right inside the box. What's more, in addition to the Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite, all Saffire audio interfaces include Softube's Time and Tone Pack, a unique plug-in bundle comprised of Softube's world-class TSAR-1R reverb, Tube Delay, and Saturation Knob.
Comes with a bunch of loops, samples, and software to get you started
With the Saffire PRO 24, you're loaded up with sounds from the get-go. The interface comes with the "Xcite+" pack, a DVD-ROM filled to the brim with royalty-free loops and samples, plus powerful software applications to get you up and running. With the Saffire PRO 24, you get a copy of Ableton Live Lite 7 (which gets you a special low-priced upgrade to the full version, if you love it), plus Novation's classic bass synth "Bass Station," a collection of 572 live drum loops, and 1GB of royalty-free samples from LoopMasters. Long story short, with the Saffire PRO 24, you've got enough audio options in the box to satisfy the appetite of even the most demanding artist. The Xcite+ Pack, so you know, is compatible with Macs and PCs.
All Focusrite FireWire interfaces are fully compatible with Thunderbolt using a simple FireWire to Thunderbolt adapter. Focusrite fully supports the use of Thunderbolt with its FireWire interfaces.Saffire PRO 24 16-in/8-out FireWire Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/96kHz, 16-in/8-out FireWire audio interface
- Two high-quality, award-winning Focusrite preamplifiers
- Features high-quality AD/DA conversion and JetPLL jitter-elimination technology
- Total I/O Count of 16 Inputs and 8 Outputs
- A host of I/O options, including a unique loop-back facility for routing audio between software applications
- Saffire Mix Control Zero-latency 16x8 DSP Mixer/Router
- Xcite+ Software Bundle featuring royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged Novation soft-synth, and Ableton Live 7 Lite
- Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite with all-new Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins
- Front-panel 5-LED metering
- One front-panel headphone bus for creating a custom monitor mix
- Analog Channel Inputs (Inputs 1-4)
- 2 x XLR Mic/Line Neutrik Combi-jacks (Inputs 1-2)
- 2 x XLR Instrument Neutrik Combi-jacks (Instrument on inputs 1 and 2 only)
- Digital Channel Inputs (Inputs 5-14) 44.1-96kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF input on RCA
- 1 x 8-channel ADAT input on Optical Connector
- 6 x TRS analogue outputs
- 1 x TRS stereo headphone output
- Stereo S/PDIF output on RCA
- 1 x 6-pin Firewire socket
- 2 x MIDI connectors: In and Out
- 12V DC power input connector for use with external PSU
- 3.5 lbs.
- 8.5" (W) x 1.8" (H) x 8.65" (D)
- OS X 10.9 or greater
- Windows 7 , 8