Enjoy Awesome, Untethered Presentations
When Samson designed the Concert 99 Presentation, they packed great-sounding high-definition audio into a rugged all-metal box. This rackmountable wireless Presentation system is a breeze to set up, by virtue of its Group scan function, which prevents conflicting frequencies, and its IR sync function, which wirelessly matches the transmitter to the receiver's operating frequency. The included LM10 omnidirectional lavalier microphone delivers top-notch sound reproduction. The Concert 99 Presentation's transmitter features a Variable Gain control, 1-touch Mute button, and a 300-foot operating range for flexible, reliable performance. Enjoy interference-free operation, thanks to 80 operating channels. The Samson Concert 99 Presentation wireless system offers up to eight hours of battery life.
Related Videos: Concert 99 Presentation Wireless System - K Band
UHF frequency band offers reliable wireless performance
In order to avoid interference from wireless routers and other devices, the Samson Concert 99 Presentation employs the UHF frequency band and offers 80 operating channels. An IR sync function effortlessly matches the Concert 99 Presentation's transmitter and receiver frequencies. The Group scan function prevents conflicting frequencies in multi-system setups. And the Samson Concert 99 Presentation's True RF Diversity design and Tone Key technology minimize dropouts and provide additional protection against interference.
LM10 omnidirectional lav mic delivers great-sounding audio
The LM10 omnidirectional lavalier microphone that's included with the Samson Concert 99 Presentation's transmitter yields excellent sound reproduction, and its locking connector keeps your mic from coming unplugged at an inopportune moment. A Variable Gain control and "popless" 1-touch Mute button ensure proper gain staging and attenuate unwanted sounds when you're not using the mic. At Sweetwater, we love how this system's 300-foot operating range frees us to move around without feeling tethered to a cable.
Eight hours of use from two AA batteries
The Samson Concert 99 Presentation's transmitter employs two AA batteries that provide up to eight hours of use. The Concert 99 Presentation's receiver sports a battery-level indicator, so you'll know when it's time to swap.
Samson Concert 99 Presentation Wireless System Features:
- Digital wireless lavalier system with beltpack transmitter and receiver
- Utilizes the UHF frequency band for reliable wireless performance
- Group scan function prevents conflicting frequencies
- IR sync function wirelessly matches the transmitter to the receiver's operating frequency
- True RF Diversity design and Tone Key technology protect against dropouts and interference
- Variable Gain control and 1-touch Mute button for proper gain staging and attenuation of unwanted sounds
- Included LM10 omnidirectional lavalier microphone yields excellent sound reproduction
- Receiver mounts conveniently in your rack
- 300' operating range provides you with flexible, reliable operation
- Transmitter provides up to 8 hours of use using a pair of AA batteries (not included)
- Locking connector keeps your mic from coming unplugged at an inopportune moment
- Sturdy metal belt clip keeps the transmitter in place