Premium PRS Tones, No-nonsense Guitar
Outstanding tones from a no-nonsense solidbody! Get your hands on Paul Reed Smith's Stripped 58, and you'll immediately feel right at home. The Stripped 58 gives you outstanding solidbody electric guitar tones, from a straightforward design. You'll love everything about this guitar, from its maple top and mahogany back and neck to its top-notch hardware to its rich-sounding 57/08 humbucking pickups. The Stripped 58 strikes the perfect balance between classy, classic looks and versatile, stage- and studio-ready performance. You don't need bells and whistles to get great tones - just strap on a Stripped 58!
Paul Reed Smith Stripped 58 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Pattern neck shape, for that "just-right" feel
- Rock-solid hardware gives you incredible tuning stability
- Durable, tone-friendly V12 finish
Why does the Stripped 58 feel "just right" when you pick it up? For starters, this guitar has an updated wide fat neck carve PRS calls a Pattern shape. It's based on Paul Reed Smith's original, pre-factory neck design - the same one used on instruments he handbuilt for the likes of Frampton and Santana back in the '70s and '80s.Rock-solid hardware gives you incredible tuning stability
You'll also appreciate the Stripped 58's 2-piece adjustable bridge, which keeps intonation spot on, improves resonance, and works with the locking tuners to give you the tuning stability you need.Durable, tone-friendly V12 finish
The Stripped 58's classic vibe extends to its finish. Paul Reed Smith's impressive V12 finish combines the thin, resonance-friendly characteristics of a nitro finish with the modern convenience and non-cracking reliability you expect from a modern acrylic finish. This hard, clear finish will keep your Stripped 58 looking great for years to come.
Paul Reed Smith Stripped 58 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Incredible tonality and playability, from a no-nonsense, single-cutaway design
- Beautiful maple 10-Top, mahogany body, and rosewood-topped mahogany neck give you the perfect tonewood combination
- Premium hardware, for exceptional tuning stability on any stage
- 57/08 humbucking pickups, for classic tones and plenty of output
- 24.5" scale gives you that magical short-scale feel