Loudspeakers for Stage, Churches, Auditoriums, or Theme Parks
Specifically designed to complement Peavey's full line of Sanctuary mixers and power amps, the SSE 6 is a compact two-way sound reinforcement enclosure that's designed for permanent installation, individually or in arrays for wide coverage in public address or music applications. The SSE 6 has a horn design with a wide coverage pattern and incorporates a mounting point for the utilization of the Peavey VersaMount 35 bracket. The SSE 6 is constructed of high density 13mm birch plywood and covered with a durable acrylic polyurethane, making the enclosure presentable in any setting. The system can handle 150 watts program or 300 watts peak.Peavey Sanctuary Series SSE 6 Features at a Glance:
- 2-way sound reinforcement enclosure for permanent installations
- Full range response from 6.5" woofer and 14XT titanium tweeter
- High density birch plywood cabinet with acrylic polyurethane finish
- Incorporates mounting point for use with Peavey VersaMount 35 bracket
Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure for permanent installations
The SSE 6 is a compact two-way system that's been engineered for professional, permanent sound reinforcement installations where cabinets must be "flown" in order to cover as much area as possible. The SSE 6 is designed for arraying on stage, in churches, auditoriums or theme parks. The horn has a wide coverage pattern and the system can handle 150 watts of program power or 300 watts peak.
Full range response from 6.5" woofer and 14XT titanium tweeter
The Peavey SSE 6's low end is produced using a premium 6.5" woofer, while the highs are generated using the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver. Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network is built in. Response is given as 100Hz to 17kHz. Need more low end? Simply add the SSE 210 Subwoofer, which can deliver an extra octave of smooth bass response.
High density birch plywood cabinet with acrylic polyurethane finish
The Peavey SSE 6 starts with a high density, 13mm birch plywood cabinet that's covered with a durable acrylic polyurethane, making the finished enclosure presentable in any application. The SSE 6 is available in either white or natural.
Incorporates mounting point for use with Peavey VersaMount 35 bracket
The SSE 6 is engineered for public address and a wide range of musical applications and incorporates a mounting point for the utilization of a Peavey VersaMount 35 bracket.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Designed for permanent installations
- Full-range, wide-band reproduction from 100Hz to 17kHz
- Available in white or natural finish
- Premium quality 6.5-inch bass driver
- Peavey 14XT titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network
- Mounting point for Peavey VersaMount 35 bracket
- Wide coverage pattern
- Rated at 150 watts program or 300 watts peak
- Four-pin Neutrik Speakon connections