New Full-range, 2-way Monitor with Custom Components
Specifically designed to complement Peavey's full line of Sanctuary mixers and power amps, the SSE 10M is a low-profile, full-range monitor enclosure that features exceptional power handling, custom components, a sleek look and a unique snap-in metal grille. As with all the Sanctuary Series products, only the best drivers are used. The SSE 10M has a maximum performance 10-inch woofer and the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver plus Sound Guard IV tweeter protection circuitry. This lightweight speaker can be placed on stage at angles of either 30 or 45 degrees and is ideal for smaller venues when stage space is at a premium.Peavey Sanctuary Series SSE 10M Features at a Glance:
- 2-way, low-profile monitor with high power ratings
- Full range response from 10-inch woofer and 14XT titanium tweeter
- High density birch plywood cabinet is rugged, yet lightweight
- Ideal for stage use in smaller venues
2-way, low-profile monitor with high power ratings
The SSE 10M is a two-way, low profile monitor enclosure that combines a sleek look with excellent power handling capabilities. The high efficiency components will handle signal levels up to 400 watts program or 800 watts peak, which means it can be used with almost any quality power amp, though it's specifically designed to be part of a Sanctuary Series system, which includes power amps and mixers.
Full range response from 10-inch woofer and 14XT titanium tweeter
The Peavey SSE 10M has a maximum performance 10-inch woofer and the highly regarded 14XT titanium compression driver that deliver a frequency response from 80Hz to 18kHz. The monitor also includes Peavey's time-tested Sound Guard IV tweeter protection circuitry.
High density birch plywood cabinet is rugged, yet lightweight
The Peavey SSE 10M starts with a high density, 12mm birch plywood cabinet that's rugged, yet lightweight, so you won't have to hire a moving crew when it's time to pack everything up. The unique design lets you set the SSE 10M at either a 30- or 45-degree angle.
Ideal for stage use in smaller venues
While the Peavey SSE 10M is right at home in any location, you'll particularly appreciate the compact design when it's used in smaller venues, where stage space is always at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik Speakon or via a paralleled, two-position terminal block which also allows for additional cabinets.
- Two-way, low profile monitor enclosure
- Excellent power handling at 400 watts program or 800 watts peak
- Full-range, wide-band reproduction from 80Hz to 18kHz
- Available in white or natural finish
- Maximum performance 10-inch low frequency driver
- Peavey 14XT titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network
- 12mm birch plywood construction
- 4-pin Neutrik Speakon connections