Legendary Tube-Tech Quality!
The Tube-Tech SSA 2B Stereo Summing Amplifier features two very low noise/low distortion summing amplifiers with a very wide frequency response. The inputs on the SSA 2B are transformer balanced, and the circuits are symmetrical from input to output. The inputs are capable of handling extremely high input levels. The outputs are balanced and have fully floating transformers with a static screen. The power supply and the sidechain circuits are based on a solid-state circuit. The Tube-Tech SSA 2B offers amazing analog summing for a digital world!
Tube-Tech SSA 2B Stereo Summing Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 8 stereo + 4 mono inputs and 1 stereo output
- 23-step gold-plated output gain control
- Master Output Gain: -10dB to +10dB
- Fully symmetrical circuitry from input to output
- No field transformer balanced inputs
- Maximum input > +30dBu
- Low noise: < -90dBu @ 8 inputs terminated
- 2 large VU meters showing output level
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz