An Awesome Full-scale Electric Guitar that's Travel Size!
On the move but still need to rock!? No problem with Traveler Guitar's Speedster Hot Rod V2 solidbody electric guitar. Compact enough to fit into tight spaces while on the road, the Hot Rod V2 is still a full-scale electric guitar. Sweetwater guitarists know that there's often a compromise with travel-sized guitars, but with its dual-blade humbucking pickup with coil-tap nothing's missing from the Hot Rod V2. In-fact there are some killer additions to this rocker. With a built-in headphone amplifier, and clean-boost, overdrive, and distortion settings the Hot Rod V2 has it all.
Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod V2 Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Compact design with a full 24.75" scale for ease of travel, and feel
- Dual-coil humbucking pickup with coil-tap offers great tonal diversity
- Built-in preamp with a headphone and a 1/4" output, an aux input, and clean-boost, overdrive, and distortion settings
This solidbody electric guitar truly doesn't know how small it is! Even though it's easily streamlined enough to travel with you in even the most cramped situations, the Speedster Hot Rod V2 carries a full 24.75" scale length. You won't have to worry about trying to adjust to a smaller feel or narrower fret spacing that's often a concern with other guitars designed for travel. Add to that the detachable arm rest and you won't even know you're playing such a compact instrument. You'll feel right at home with the Speedster Hot Rod V2's full-size design.Dual-coil humbucking pickup with coil-tap offers great tonal diversity
Tonally, like with the full scale design, you'll be left wanting absolutely nothing. Traveler Guitar's Speedster Hot Rod V2 electric guitar is ready to sing with a dual-blade humbucking pickup outfitted with a coil-tap function for crystal clear single-coil tones. There are simply no tonal compromises to be had with this professional sounding instrument. From Rock to Country, Pop to Prog, this insanely comfortable guitar can do it all.Built-in preamp with a headphone and a 1/4" output, an aux input, and clean-boost, overdrive, and distortion settings
Not near your favorite guitar amplifier but still need to play? No problem at all. New on the V2 series from Traveler Guitar is the newly-designed on-board headphone preamplifier. The new features also include an aux-in for jamming to your favorite tracks, and clean-boost, overdrive, and distortion settings for a complete tonal range. Sitting right next to your favorite guitar amp? Even better! Run a standard guitar cable out of the 1/4" jack into your amp and play!Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod Electric Guitar Features:
- Compact design while still having a full 24.75" scale length
- Dual-coil humbucking pickup with coil-tap for many tonal options
- On-board preamp with headphones out, aux in, and clean boost, overdrive, and distortion settings
- Detachable arm rest offers comfort while playing, and breaks down for ease of transportation
- Headless design that works with any standard electric guitar strings
- Comes with a Gig Bag