Get Massive Sound from this Compact Bass Cab!
Check it out! We've managed to get our hands on a few of the last Orange SP410 isobaric bass speaker cabinets to be made. These cool, unique, convenient, and above all excellent-sounding bass cabs pack a ton of sound into a compact enclosure that will fit comfortably in the back of your car. But Sweetwater's only getting eight, so grab your Orange SP410 before it's too late.
Orange's SP410 isobaric bass speaker cabinet appears to defy reality as we know it. It looks like a regular 2 x 10" bass cabinet, yet it sounds absolutely enormous! That's because it's not a 2 x 10" at all. Inside the SP410's compact enclosure, there are four custom 10" bass speakers stacked in a 2 x 2 isobaric configuration. That means you get a ton of output and great sound, all from an bass extension cabinet you can easily stick in the back of compact car. If the idea of lugging a smaller cabinet to your next gig and getting better tone with projection to match sounds good to you, then it's time to pick up one of these rare Orange SP410 isobaric bass cabinets.Isobaric design packs more punch into less space
Never heard of an isobaric bass cabinet like the Orange SP410 before? That's because they're still pretty rare - but they sound amazing! Here's how it works. Instead of a traditional 4 x 10" configuration (two rows of two 10" speakers), the SP410 gives you one row of two 10" speakers with another row directly behind it. The key is that the second row is phase aligned to work in sympathy with the front row. Thanks to a special pressures regulation system, this means you end up with considerably punchier and louder output than most traditional 4 x 10" cabs. From the first time you plug into your Orange SP410, you'll be absolutely blown away by how much sound this little bass cabinet can dish out.Orange SP410 Isobaric Bass Speaker Enclosure Features:
- An ultra-portable bass cabinet that provides you with massive bass amp sound onstage
- Compact design puts 4 x 10" Eminence Neodymium speakers in a cab that's only slightly larger than a typical 2 x 10" enclosure
- Isobaric speaker configuration uses two rows of phase/pressure aligned 10" speakers to provide considerably greater output than a standard 4 x 10" cab
- 1200 watts (RMS) power handling at 8 ohms makes this an excellent match for your more powerful bass amplifier heads
- Limited quantities available - get one while you still have time!