Perfect for Playing Onstage and at Home!
The Korg SP-280 digital stage piano follows closely in the footsteps of the popular SP-250, providing you with excellent sounds, exceptional feel, and easy portability - all for a price that's too good to pass up. Loaded with over 30 top-notch sounds, you can call up anything from grand pianos and EPs to organs and strings on your SP-280, even layering sounds with ease. An impressive 2 x 22W stereo sound system makes playing at home or small gigs extremely simple, and at a touch under 42 lbs., you'll have no reservations whatsoever about gigging out with your Korg SP-280 digital piano.
Korg SP-280 Digital Stage Piano at a Glance:
- Thirty rich, detailed, and expressive sounds onboard
- Powerful full-range stereo speaker system built in
- Great for gigging, but also for home practice and lessons
When you start tickling the ivories on your Korg SP-280 keyboard, you're far from limited to acoustic piano sounds. That's because Korg loaded this portable performance piano with a total of 30 wonderfully expressive instruments. Choose from electric pianos, organs, clavs, and more. Not only does the SP-280 provide you with full and realistic sound, it also delivers subtleties such as key release noise, and other ambient incidentals that make each sound come alive.Powerful full-range stereo speaker system built in
Onstage or in your parlor, the SP-280's onboard stereo sound system delivers all the sound you desire, without the need for an external amplifier. In fact, the SP-280 keyboard's 2 x 22W speaker system is more than powerful enough to hold its own in smaller venues, making it perfect for cafe and bar gigs. And if you need to run to the PA, don't worry, Korg also equipped the SP-280 with standard 1/4" outputs.Great for gigging, but also for home practice and lessons
One of the wonderful things about the SP-280 is its delightfully lightweight construction. Even with the stand, the SP-280 weighs under 42 lbs., which is impressive for a piano with a naturally weighted hammer-action keybed. In addition to the standard layer mode, the SP-280 also gives you a convenient partner mode, which allows you to split the keybed into two identical parts - perfect for playing with a student or teacher. On top of that, there are two headphone outputs onboard, allowing you to play with a partner, without disturbing the rest of the house.Korg SP-280 Digital Stage Piano Features:
- A great feeling and wonderful sounding digital stage piano you can take to any gig
- Full 88-note Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keybed provides heavier action in the lower register and lighter action in the high note for super-realistic acoustic piano feel
- Loaded with 30 extremely realistic instrument sounds, including acoustic pianos, electric pianos, organs, clavs, harpsichord, strings, and more
- Damper resonance, key release noise, and other details add to the realistic sound
- Powerful 2 x 22W stereo sound system is perfect for use at home and for small gigs
- Partner mode keyboard splitting and dual headphone jacks provide great resources for taking or giving piano lessons
- Lightweight design (only 42 lbs.) is ideal for gigging