Monster's Top-of-the-line Microphone Cable!
Microphone cables are, by far, the most sensitive cables in your rig. Any Sales Engineer who's been through our intensive Sweetwater U program can tell you, without hesitation, that one bad cable can ruin even the best sound system. That's why so many of us trust our sound to Monster's premium Studio Pro 2000 Microphone Cables. These cables offer the very best in construction, design, and sound reproduction. As a sound engineer, everything's riding on the quality of your audio. You can stake your reputation on Monster Studio Pro 2000 Microphone Cables.
This Monster Studio Pro 2000 Microphone Cable is 10' long and features two custom Monster XLR connectors with 24-karat gold contacts.Premium sound backed by cutting-edge technology
If you demand precision response, noise-free operation, and a controlled frequency response from all of your high-end studio gear, then why would you expect less from the cables that connect it all together? With Monster Studio Pro 2000 Microphone Cables, you raise the audio standard for your entire system. For starters, these cables feature Monster's patented Time Correct windings, a network of variable gauge copper wire, each isolated by a MicroFiber dielectric coating. This is part of Monster's Bandwidth Balancing design, which ensures a flat and uncolored frequency response in each Studio Pro 2000 Microphone Cable.
A PEX dielectric sheath covered in a carbon-infused dielectric surrounds each bundle of wire, fully isolating both of the Studio Pro 2000 Microphone Cable's leads to prevent any residual crosstalk. The leads are then gently twisted around one another (a method perfected by Bell Laboratories) to ward off any external noise that somehow manages to penetrate both the 95%-coverage copper braid shielding and dense vinyl Duraflex exterior. As for the ends, they're custom Monster XLR connectors with 24-karat gold contacts and dipped solder connections that resist strain heroically. And if your Studio Pro 2000 Microphone Cable were to fail (something we've rarely seen), you can rest assured that Sweetwater and Monster will replace your cable under its amazing lifetime warranty.Monster Studio Pro 2000 Microphone Cable Features:
- Premium balanced XLR cables designed to get the purest, most-accurate sound from your gear
- Time Correct windings of reduce noise and provide precise sound reproduction
- Bandwidth Balancing design uses variable gauge copper wire to provide flat and uncolored frequency response
- Each set of strands is isolated by a MicroFiber dielectric coating to prevent handling noise
- PEX dielectric sheath and carbon-infused dielectric coating prevent any residual crosstalk between leads
- MultiTwist configuration keeps external noise from affecting signal on the leads
- 95%-coverage copper braid grounds out electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference
- Duraflex protective jacket safeguards your cable from physical damage
- Custom XLR connectors with 24-karat contacts and dipped solder joints provide ideal strength and conductivity
- Covered by Monster's legendary lifetime warranty