Monster's Top-of-the-line Instrument Cable!
One bad cable can ruin the best laid-out sound system - that's a fact Sweetwater Sales Engineers explore time and again during their intensive training at Sweetwater U. It's all the more important when you're dealing with unbalanced instrument cables. That's why so many of us trust our sound to Monster's premium Studio Pro 2000 Instrument Cables. These cables offer the very best in construction, design, and sound reproduction. Whether you play guitar, bass, keys, or some other instrument, if you care about your tone, you need Monster Studio Pro 2000 Instrument Cables
This Monster Studio Pro 2000 Instrument Cable is 21' long and features one angled and one straight 1/4" 24k gold connector.Cutting-edge technology protects your tone
Over the years, Monster has invented or perfected a number of breakthrough technologies that guarantee you'll get the best possible sound from your guitar, bass, or other instrument. All of these technologies come together in Monster Studio Pro 2000 Instrument Cables. For starters, these cables feature Monster's patented Time Correct windings and multiple-gauge Bandwidth Balanced construction, which combine to reject interference and deliver the cleanest possible full-range frequency response.
Surrounding the wire itself are a 95%-coverage copper braid and a carbon-infused dielectric shield, which ground out radio frequency and electromagnetic interference, and virtually eliminate handling noise. Ultra-durable dipped solder joints protected by ergonomically contoured metal shells hold up to serious strain, and a thick Duraflex protective jacket keep your Studio Pro 2000 Instrument Cables safe from the rigors of the road. And if your Studio Pro 2000 Instrument Cable were to fail (something we've rarely seen), you can rest assured that Sweetwater and Monster will replace your cable under its acclaimed lifetime warranty.Monster Studio Pro 2000 Instrument Cable Features:
- Premium cable gets the best sound from your guitar, bass, keyboard, or other instrument
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks deliver accurate imaging
- Bandwidth Balance construction ensures even sound reproduction across all frequencies
- Time Correct windings reduce noise and provide precise sound reproduction
- Custom Monster connectors with 24k gold contacts offer ideal resistance
- 95%-coverage copper braid grounds out electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference
- Carbon-infused dielectric shielding minimizes handling noise
- Duraflex protective jacket safeguards your cable from physical damage
- Ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty shell make handling easy and protects solder joints