Powerful Music Production the Way You Like it!
Note: This is an offer from Cakewalk allowing the faculty, staff, and students of approved educational facilities to purchase SONAR X2 Producer at a special discounted price. Proof of eligibility is required to qualify for this offer. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer for more information.
Cakewalk SONAR X2 Producer DAW software takes PC-based music production to a whole new level. Freakishly powerful, delightfully customizable, and yet more straightforward than ever before, SONAR X2 Producer is as perfectly suited for seasoned SONAR users and music-production novices alike. Sporting 21 amazing virtual instruments and stuffed to the gills with great-sounding plug-in processors, songwriting tools, and even mastering and publishing options. And thanks to SONAR X2's enhanced Skylight user interface, going between performance, recording, editing, mixing, mastering, and distribution couldn't be easier. Keep reading to find out all about Cakewalk's SONAR X2 Producer DAW software.
Cakewalk SONAR X2 Producer DAW Software at a Glance:
- Play - All the tones and virtual instruments you need live inside SONAR
- Record - Flexible tools simplify your recording workflow without limiting your potential
- Edit - Perform pro-level editing techniques effortlessly with the Skylight interface
- Mix - Refine your tracks with a host of amazing virtual processors
- Master - Full suit of onboard mastering tools make polishing your mix easy
- Deliver - Distributing your latest masterpiece is just a few mouse clicks away
Whether you sing, play guitar, or rock the keys, you'll find more than enough amazing sounds in SONAR X2 Producer to keep you busy. Cakewalk packed SONAR X2 Producer with 21 killer virtual instruments, including Cakewalk's highly acclaimed Rapture subtractive synth. If you play guitar or bass, then you'll really get a kick out of the new TH2 Producer amp simulator. Combined with SONAR X2's improved low-latency audio engine, these fun guitar effects are even perfect for recording.Record - Flexible tools simplify your recording workflow without limiting your potential
With unlimited audio, MIDI, and instrument tracks at your disposal, Cakewalk SONAR X2 Producer sets the bar when it comes to basic recording capability. There's also no limit (other than your interface's I/O) to the number of inputs you can record with at once. But the basics are hardly all SONAR X2 Producer has to offer. For starters, it's built around a phenomenal sounding 64-bit/384kHz audio engine, which keeps your sound as pristine as possible for mixing and editing. It also provides you with a huge collection of useful recording options, including the ability to record multiple takes directly to separate take lanes in the same channel, or to monitor effects while recording. Best of all, all of these powerful functions are easy to find when you need them.Edit - Perform pro-level editing techniques effortlessly with the Skylight interface
One of the things that really sets Cakewalk SONAR X2 apart from other DAW programs is its amazingly simple yet totally customizable Skylight user interface. There are two things that make this interface particularly outstanding. First, it's completely modular, but it feels solid. What that means is that you can organize the individual modules as you like them (arrangement view, piano roll, mixer, etc.) and then lock them together into a single window.
The second important thing about the Skylight user interface is its extremely clever Smart Tool. Without having to memorize a litany of keyboard shortcuts or constantly fumble around with pop-up toolbars, the SONAR X2 Smart Tool lets you move from module to module and always have the functions you need just a mouse click away. Now add to all of this powerful editing features such as AudioSnap time correction, loop construction tools, a unique step sequencer, and many other streamlined editing tools, and it's little wonder so many people are making the switch to SONAR X2 Producer.Mix - Refine your tracks with a host of amazing virtual processors
When they say "no limits," Cakewalk means it. You'll experience the kind of flexibility this affords you when it comes time to mix in SONAR X2 Producer. We're talking about unlimited channels, buses, auxiliary sends, and inserts, all of which give you the freedom to mix the way you like to. And when it comes to advanced mixing tools and plug-ins, SONAR X2 Producer has you covered. In addition to the new BREVERB SONAR, R-MIX SONAR, and Modular ProChannel, SONAR X2 Producer redefines the way you'll work with automation. And with an amazing new Console Emulator built in, getting sweet sound in the box has never been easier.Master - Full suit of onboard mastering tools make polishing your mix easy
Put in the simplest terms possible, you can easily spend as much as SONAR X2 Producer costs on a suite of high-end mastering plug-ins alone, without batting an eyelash or gaining a thing. Designed specifically for mastering, Cakewalk's newly revamped LP-64 EQ linear-phase parametric equalizer and LP-64 multiband compressor are ideally suited for adding that final polish to your mixes. And best of all, SONAR X2 Producer lets you access these amazing tools at any point in your music-production process, without ever breaking your workflow.Deliver - Distributing your latest masterpiece is just a few mouse clicks away
With all of the tracking, editing, mixing, and mastering behind you, there's only one thing left to do, and that's to share your work with the rest of the world. Whether you need to simply burn a CD or you want to toss your latest tune up to SoundCloud, Cakewalk SONAR X2 Producer lets you do it all - without ever leaving the program. That's not all. SONAR X2 Producer will also let you export video files in YouTube friendly formats. You can even print notation right from SONAR X2 or export it in MusicXML format. So don't be shy - show off your music with the amazing tools in SONAR X2 Producer.
Cakewalk SONAR X2 Producer DAW Software Features:
- Unlimited audio, MIDI, and instrument tracks lets you take full advantage of your computer's resources
- Enhanced award winning Skylight interface provides smooth and seamless workflow that you can customize to your needs
- Pristine 64-bit/384KHz audio engine sounds absolutely amazing
- Supports surround mixing
- Modular ProChannel lets you create complex processing chains with incredible detail
- BREVERB SONAR and BREVERB SONAR ProChannel modules provide powerful and easy advanced processing
- Also includes FX Chains, FX Chains 2.0, QuadCurve, Softube Saturation Knob ProChannel Modules
- ProChannel Console Emulation Module lets you add analog-style warmth to your whole mix
- 21 x Virtual instruments including Rapture subtractive synthesizer and the Z3TA+ Classic provide you with tons of amazing sounds
- Matrix performance view makes creative songwriting easy
- Integrated per track arpeggiator lets you create cool synth and keyboard effects
- TH2 Producer Guitar Processor lets you get killer guitar and bass tone in the box
- Linear, phase-accurate Mastering EQ and Multi-Band compressor provide mastering-grade processing
- Includes R-MIX SONAR
- Automation and Take Lanes streamline mixing and comping
- AudioSnap 2.0 time correction built in
- Roland V-Vocal pitch correction built in
- Flexible export and delivery options include MusicXML score format and SoundCloud direct audio uploading
- Native 32/64-bit application for Windows PC computers
- Compatible with VST plug-in processors and virtual instruments